Wednesday, March 26, 2008

too busy?

Sometimes I feel like I have too much on my plate or I'm juggling too many balls at once...can anyone else relate? I thought so.

Confession: I love being busy. It gives me something to really focus my energy on - but it can become obsessive and I find it hard to unwind. I even have trouble finding things to do for "fun" on my day off. Clay doesn't understand why I have such a hard time with that and has to remind me to "do something fun today". How funny!

Just the other day I thought about how I probably miss all sorts of really cool moments because of all the stuff I have going on in day-to-day tasks. I have to remind myself to take time to take it all in and not be so focused on work, cleaning, schedules, etc. For those of you who feel that you are juggling too many balls in your life, this is a great video that can show you exactly what can happen if you are too focused on tasks at hand. Enjoy....

No comments: