Friday, March 7, 2008

The Gianormous Puzzle Project

I am a part of a huge God-sized project that has so many bits and pieces to it...its kind of like a really big puzzle. We are working to put the right pieces together and are finding that each piece is being provided at the perfect time. (of course!) Its actually really cool seeing how everything is falling into place. (I know this post seems so vague...sorry!) So to sum it up without writing a long story, we are trying to provide a new home for a family who very much deserves it.

Do you want to know how you can help?

1. Pray - For those of you who read my blog, you know that I don't get too serious or ask for prayer requests, but this is a gianormous request that God will keep on blessing this project and help pick up the momentum. Philippians 4:6

2. Resources - We need donations of labor, materials and money (especially the money!) Deuteronomy 15:7 - 11

3. Encouragement - We need to keep our "it will be done" attitude throughout this project. The little engine that could kept saying, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...." well, I really think we can do this! Joshua 1:9

Want to know more about this project? Just let me know and I'll be happy to share more with you. I will try to post updates on the project as we continue on...so keep watching.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19 - 20

No comments: