Friday, March 28, 2008

So much to say...Dave Matthews is coming!



Ok...here is something that many folks may not know about me. I L-O-V-E the Dave Matthews Band. Loved them since college and still go nuts when I hear "Dave" on the radio. I can't tell you what it is about the music, but it just makes me melt. I have seen the DMB live in Charleston, WV and in Pittsburgh. He is even better live than on CD (....if that's even possible!).

Well, Dave Matthews is coming to Charleston on the 4th of July and tickets go on sale tomorrow!!!! Obviously, I will be purchasing 2 tickets for Clay & I to go, but I was wondering if anyone else may be interested in going. What would you say?

2 comments:

The Stuckey Family said...

Tickets sold out before I could purchase...I think I'm going to cry now!

Super Rog said...

Well, if I can like Ricky Skaggs, you can like Dave Matthews.