Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kids - crackers, crawlin' & cars a flyin'

Here are a few pictures from the last week or so.
I tried to capture a great photo of Cody with Grandad under the umbrella, but this is as good as it gets.
Here is Cody checking in on Abby at the nursery at church. I am so thankful that we have a place that they both love so much!

Cody was enjoying a snack while watching TV. I've heard of the Cookie Monster....I guess that makes Cody the Cracker Monster!


Abby was a sitting up like a big girl and I just had to take a picture. She still hasn't learned to smile when I point the camera at her, so I get weird expressions like this one.




It's official...Abby is starting to crawl! I attempted to capture it on camera, but like Big Foot, UFOs and the Lochness Monster, it just comes and goes so quickly sometimes that you just get a glimmer of evidence. So, here you go...

Here is a great example of how creative Cody is with his toys. He was given this great race track for his birthday. He learned that he could take off the track pieces and just use the battery-powered "pusher" to make the cars shoot out like rockets. He loves it! (The cat doesn't)

2 comments:

Super Rog said...

I think that the Code Man is "mart" too. Oh and while I'm at it...Abby Dabby...good job crawling

Mr. Rog

The Delaney Family said...

Wow...Cody seems to think just like his Daddy, huh? That's pretty funny!