Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week in Review

The kids are doing great. Cody is using the potty at school...not so much here at home, but we're working on it. He loves walking around showing off his "spider"...which are his big boy pants with Spiderman on the front of them. Here is a picture he insisted that I take of his "spider" while I was trying to take Abby's picture.

He can count to ten....it usually goes something like this: "un, tree, shore, shive, shore, tree, sev, eight, nine, ten, mommy!"

At night, we practice the alphabet by looking at the letter with a picture of something that starts with that letter. He doesn't have the patience to get through the whole alphabet song yet, but he will say: "apple, bee, (c)kitty, dog, fish...sock, y, z." How cute!


Abby is eating well and learning how to grab things. She is getting cuter by the minute. I am starting to get obsessed with always having a hair bow in her hair. If you know of any good (but cheap) hair bow companies, let me know!

At the church, we are trying to build some cool stage designs. Here is a picture of what it should sort of look like when we are done. We have another cool idea for our preschool area too. I have been obsessed with getting this done....and its finally going to happen!











If anyone reading this wants to help, here is what we need:

  • lowes gift cards for materials
  • manpower to help build it
  • painters to pull it all together

Clay is starting the building in our garage...I'll have to post a picture of his workshop later. I'm so excited about this!!!! (If you can't tell)

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

I couldn't make to church this weekend due to illness. But, Cody if you can please tell Mr. Roger how to count to 10 and sing the alphabet song for me, I sure would appreciate it buddy.

I'll try to see you next week so you can do that for me Okay?