Monday, January 7, 2008

Turning "Peace"


This Friday, Cody will be turning two!

So for the past week or so, I have been trying to get him to respond "two" (while holding up two fingers) when asked how old he will be on his birthday.
Instead of saying "two" on cue like I want him to, he says "peace!" Peace? Is he a hippy?
I was curous how he got "peace" out of "two" so I asked his teachers at school. They said that Morgan 's mom (Morgan is a little girl in his class) always says "peace" when she drops off Morgan. So it sort of makes sense now....when I have him hold up two fingers, he thinks of Morgan's mommy saying "Peace!" It's cute....as long as he doesn't end up like the guy in the picture....dude.

Attention Morgan's mommy (if you are reading this) Cody seems to listen to you much more than me. So can you teach him that bed time is at 7:30pm, the cat isn't a toy, and that mommy wants to watch something other than Mickey Mouse on TV? Thanks. : )

No comments: