Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch - Take 2

The Mommies Group planned a get-together at the Pumpkin Patch today (different one than last time). I had the bright idea to bring Cody along for the experience, hoping that I would be lucky enough to catch a picture-perfect moment of the 2 of them together....yeah, not so much.


I think I am the only one who didn't use my camera for the big group shot at the end. Hopefully I can get a copy that I can post later. So, here are the best of the pictures that were taken today. There are some pictures of my friend Amber & her little guy David (aka D.J.). Most of the others are of Abby crying, Cody not looking at the camera, or me losing my wits trying to get the two of them posed for just one picture...is that too much to ask? Ahhh!














No comments: