Monday, October 22, 2007

37 Reasons to Love Clay

Clay had a birthday yesterday! We went to Blackbeard's Cove for some put-put golf, go-carts, and lots of video games. Let's just say I smoked him in about everything. I think he was letting me win! In honor of Clay's birthday (I won't say how old), I have randomly listed 37 things I love about Clay:

  1. the way he dances
  2. the way he cooks
  3. his smile
  4. his sideburns
  5. his humor (always funny)
  6. his wit (not always funny)
  7. his cool, hip style
  8. his shopping style
  9. his hair
  10. his will power
  11. his foot massages
  12. the way he plays bass guitar
  13. the way he drums
  14. the way he makes me laugh
  15. his "blanket monster" for Cody
  16. the way he can carry both kids effortlessly
  17. his knowledge of woodworking
  18. his knowledge of electronics
  19. his knowledge of just about everything
  20. the way he looks driving his car
  21. the way he sleeps on his belly
  22. the way he looks in a suit
  23. his eyes (without glasses)
  24. his belly (which is currently shrinking)
  25. his eagerness to try new things
  26. his desire to travel
  27. his ability to make friends
  28. his natural leadership ability
  29. his positivity
  30. his charisma
  31. his willingness to help others
  32. his mild temperment
  33. the way he watches TV
  34. the way he listens to music (rock on)
  35. the way he loves his friends
  36. the way he loves his family
  37. the way he loves me

...oh you can't take that away from me. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

Happy Birthday Clay! Hope you had a great day! 37 WOW