Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Poppy's Birthday Card

Today the kids made a card for Poppy, who will be celebrating his 59th birthday this week.
Cody did most of the artwork on it, which is unlike him. Usually Abby is our little artist, but today Cody was our Picasso. He even practiced writing his name several times on it. He did pretty good with it. We ended up with only one seat cushion having purple marker on it, so it wasn't too bad.








Cody was very excited to pick out the stamp and selected the "Maggie Simpson" stamp because it looks like Abby when she has a pacifier...I can see the resemblance.

After picking out the stamp and addressing it, we went out to the mail box. I took their picture as they were putting it in. As Abby realized the mail box door was closing, she took the card and ran off. She wanted to keep the mail for herself. After I caught her (she's fast) and tore the card from her hands, I put it back in the mailbox and the crying began.....whahhhhh!!!!

So Poppy, I hope you like your card....it was made with lots of love, sweat and tears. We love you. Have a great birthday weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im fresh to this. I stumbled upon this site I have found It truly helpful & its helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and assist others like its helped me.

Thank's, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Howdy im fresh here, I stumbled upon this message board I find It vastly accommodating & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back & guide other people like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Greetings i'm fresh here, I came upon this message board I find It amply helpful & it has helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute and help other people like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Hey i am fresh to this. I came upon this chat board I have found It extremely helpful and it's helped me out tons. I hope to contribute & guide other people like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Aloha i am new on here. I came accross this forum I have found It absolutely helpful & it's helped me out so much. I hope to give something back and support other users like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up im fresh here. I came accross this chat board I have found It amply accessible and it has helped me tons. I should be able to give something back & help other users like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm fresh here. I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It amply accessible and it's helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back and assist others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Hi im fresh on here, I stumbled upon this message board I find It absolutely helpful and its helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back and aid other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Whenever we think about the purpose of the saying appreciate, not only in relation to its a romantic marriage utilizing another, however for a sensation that could be engendered should you have miltchmonkey a greater marriage yourself far too , or simply as a a feeling of better oneness family members or even human beings - this becomes a lot more really clear that every any individual wants in life is actually like.