Saturday, August 1, 2009

Angus Barn

Last weekend, we went to dinner with Lee & Martha Ann at the Angus Barn in Raleigh, NC. The company was great, the meal was wonderful (I could have just had the salad and been full) and the dessert was fantastic. We got a tour of the wine cellar after dinner. They showed us the kitchen and beautiful dining rooms downstairs. I think they have over 26,000 bottles of wine on hand at all times. Needless to say, they win the Grand Award from the Wine Spectator each year. (That's a very impressive award!)












































After dinner, we went outside and I gave myself a swift kick in the butt with the "Butt Kicking Machine"! Here are the rules that were posted:
  1. Use machine at own risk
  2. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult
  3. One person at a time please
  4. DO NOT STAND FACING BOOTS
Disclaimer: The Angus Barn will not be responsible for anyone who does not like the way they were kicked.

1 comment:

selenasays said...

Butt Kicking Machine.....I gotta get me one of those. I can already think of sooooo many ways to employ it! I love your political tweets. Makes me wish you had stayed in CHS, we could have been great friends.