Monday, June 22, 2009

What do I do all day?


I guess I had never thought much about what my average day would be like after I stopped working at Seacoast...I just knew it would be different. My life before becoming a stay-at-home-mom or SAHM (yes, there is an actual acronym for it!) just felt right. There was a set time to be at work, there were goals and deadlines, projects and planning meetings. I even had a desk with pictures of my family....to remind me of what it was all about in the end....working hard to ultimately spend quality time with my family.

Well, now I'm here at home with my family 24/7 and things are so different than before. I have daily play dates & outings and chores & dinner that I try to get done before Clay gets home. Wait, that sounds a lot like projects and goals. Hmmm....maybe this stay-at-home thing isn't as different as I thought. I'll blog more about this topic again....I think I'm on to something with this.

So, here it is...a glimpse of an average day at home with the kiddos:






1 comment:

The Delaney Family said...

Not just that acronym: there's CSAHM (Christian SAHM...see, just too lazy to type the whole thing). And there are websites, blogs, and everything else imagineable. It's good that you have a schedule, though. I've been at this for a year and a half now and I still fly by the seat of my pants most days!