Friday, June 12, 2009

Dr. Pam Honoraium

Here are some pictures from our dear friend Pam's graduation party on the USS Yorktown. She graduated from MUSC and is officially "Dr. Pam" now. The cake was a story in itself. The bakery messed up the name and it said "Congratulations Dr. Pam Loomis Honorarium" (her last name is Hourihan)....we fixed it by taking off the icing and making it read "Congratulations Dr. Pam". She was a good sport about it and the cake ended up being free becuase of the mistake. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Clay DJayed it and we danced our buns off. I had a blast....definitely the best party I've been to in a while. I said it felt like it was a party for me but better. It was all of my friends, great food, the best location in Charleston and I didn't have to pay for it!

Love you Pam...best to you as you start making the big bucks. Time to pay off those student loans now! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy ativan buy ativan overnight delivery - buy ativan online uk