Friday, September 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna

I feel like I'm usually "in the know" about what's going on these days. But ever since the media turned ultra-liberal-let's-all-drink-the-koolaid-with-Obama....I don't know what to believe anymore.
They are making Hanna out to be so scary and devastating - heading straight for Charleston with sustained winds of 35 - 50 mph. That just makes it a big thunderstorm, right?
I mean, we've had "real" hurricanes come through here and we've all survived. Sure, we may have power outages or some flooding (its called the "Lowcountry" for a reason), but I don't think we need to get too freaked out about it. Shouldn't we be keeping our eye on Hurricane Ike? Does anyone else feel that way or am I the only one who is not a media zombie?

Update: Latest Hanna image from CNN (1:00AM EST)

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

I was here for Hugo. We made it out of Charleston to Sumpter but that was not far enough. That said, I've always wanted to see one of these chuckle-heads from the news standing outside during one of these stroms get hit [not injured] upside the head by a flying stop sign.