Sunday, September 14, 2008

David & Golaith (Part 2)


So, you know that Cody has been learning about David & Goliath, right? Well, it happened to be the story they taught at church this weekend. I thought it would get him real excited to hear the same Bible story we've been learning at home.

After church, I asked him if he liked his Bible story. He said, "yes". So, I asked him what it was about. He said, "Jesus came down and boom! The giant fell and then he blew the house down."

Um....I guess that version is in the book of Exaggerations.

Here is a funny cartoon of David & Goliath's sons at school. ------>

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Well The Code Man did get it right in a deeper theological sort of way.

Look out Pastor Greg, I think we've got a future staff teaching pastor on the way.