Thursday, September 11, 2008

David & Goliath (Stuckey version)

Tonight's bedtime story was David & Goliath (if you haven't heard it before, you can read it here) ...not the best story to get Cody relaxed & ready for bed, but it ended up being a lot of fun. Of course we don't settle for just reading the story, we had to act it out too! : )

Cody was David and I was the giant (ok, ok, I know I don't make a good giant, but to a 2 year old it worked). He also has coins instead of small stones....so we changed it a little (get it, changed it...). We went though the skit several times before I decided to get the camera out and try to film it. At the beginning I ask him who he is and he replies, "R"...that's because we had just reviewed his "letter of the week" right before the story and I guess he got a little confused. Hope you enjoy!

As I'm writing this....I can hear him in his room telling the story over & over again....he is supposed to be asleep!

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Gee Terry. Maybe you and The Code Man should try out for the next church play.