Monday, September 24, 2007

The Little Things...

It is funny how some days can go by and you don't even remember what you did. Well, fortunately I have my camera handy to try to capture those special little "nothings" as they happen. I may forget them too someday, but I'll try to hang on to a few of the fun memories at least for a little while.

Here is a picture of Cody's shoes on the wrong feet. If Cody were dressing himself it would have been pretty funny, but knowing that Daddy dressed him and still got it wrong is even funnier!





I decided to give Cody a Chocolate PopTart for breakfast. That wasn't very smart on my half. Here is a picture of him as he finished it off. Too bad this picture couldn't catch how sticky he was too. He had chocolate everywhere! I know his teachers must think I am a horrible parent that he looks like a disaster by the time he gets to school. They probably say, "Oh look, there's Cody. You know the sticky one." Or maybe they just call him "Cody Sticky". Oh well...I can only do so much right? At least he hasn't come to school naked (yet).




I said that I would dedicate a whole blog entry to the garage (I will once it is finished). I thought I would give an update while it is still in the process of being cleaned. Here is a picture of the first load of trash out on the street. It happened to rain that morning too. It is amazing that we had that much junk. Someone said we looked like "Sanford & Sons". : )




And here is a picture of the Stuckey Cousins all together. Heath, Willow, Cody & Abby. We had lunch with them and the Grands. Heath informed me that eating Mentos and drinking Coke will make your stomach explode. Willow quickly added that it may not make a person's stomach explode, but it will make a pig's stomach explode. I figured out that they had seen that experiment on an episode of MythBusters and were pretty impressed by it. Who wouldn't be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those straps are way too high! They need to be at shoulder level! The chest clip need to be at arm pit level.

Please learn how to properly restrain your child!