Saturday, September 15, 2007

7 weeks - sleeping through the night (sort of)

Abby is starting to stretch out her sleep through the night. Lately we have been getting 4 hour stretches between night-time feedings, but last night Abby slept for 6 hours! She slept from about 10pm to 4am. Now, I know that isn't actually "sleeping through the night", but when you have been used to only getting 2 hours between feedings, 6 hours seems like an amazing feet!

Speaking of feet, I don't know what motivated me to do this, but I decided to paint Abby's toenails last night. I don't think I have ever seen a baby with red polish on their little toes, but I thought it would look cute. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
I also weighed her this morning and she is just over 11lbs. That's about a pound more than last week. Boy, she is changing so much from week-to-week. Here are some more cute pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey terri, i think you better change this. She looks awfully small for 7 months! Anyway you both look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

good girl open really wide you wil love how cum tastes