Friday, August 10, 2007

Are you a parent? Take the quiz to be sure!

Here is a great article and quiz I found online - thought I would share it with you:

Are you a parent?
Take the quiz to be sure!
You might ask, “Isn’t it obvious if you’re a parent?
You know if you have kids,don’t you?”
That’s an excellent observation since most moms and many dads were present at the birth of their children. I have a faint recollection of sitting next to a hospital bed in which my wife had complete authority over the television remote control for 18 straight hours and I was forced to beg her to turn back to Little House on the Prairie so I could see if Michael Landon saved the neighbor girl who had fallen into a well. I even have a videotape of the experience. The episode of Little House, not the birth.
But, in my estimation, 98 percent of parents forget they have children. If you don’t believe me, just look at the kids raiding the candy bin at the local grocery store checkout and the adults pretending those kids are someone else’s progeny. My quiz will help jog your memory.

Take the quiz now!

No comments: