Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wednesday

Seacoast had several services this evening. Pastor Jim & Pastor Scott did a great job in the family services, reading the Christmas Story of Jesus' birth. Lauren Hiltibidal was Mary and Dan Chritton was Joseph - they both did such a great job acting out the narration...they even had a live baby! I had the honor of playing the angel who announced the birth. My lines to the shepherds were: "Fear not! For behold I bring you good tidings of great joy - which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day, in the city of David - a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you, you will find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger."
The kids' choir sang along with Tara Banks and the band....they were great! I hope someone got pictures of it, becuase I sure didn't. Hopefully some will surface and I can post them.

The kids were super cute tonight at church. Cody didn't want to wear his tie. He called it an "airplane" and kept throwing it in the air. Abby was cute too, but ended up very fussy because she was so worn out. Tell me about it... I feel the same way!

Oh, we also got Cody's hair cut this morning...just a trim, but I'm glad to get it out of his eyes!

No comments: