Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We are so thankful that we were able to celebrate this Christmas together. After Clay's accident the other night, we have just been praising God that he wasn't hurt. He does have some aches and pains, but nothing too major.

After we opened a few presents, we headed to Deck & Shannon's house. Deck had cooked a pig and made BBQ...yum! He also made a turkey and Shannon cooked up some amazing sides and desserts. I'm getting fatter just thinking about it.

The kids had a great time with their cousins, Heath & Willow. Uncle Bill was there too.....and boy did he give some funny, yet practical gifts. There is a picture below!

Sue, Lee & Martha Ann were there to love on the kids. It was so much fun. I hope we can go back and do it again sometime. I wish my family lived closer so I could see them, but I talked to them on the phone for a bit today and I know that they wish they could be here too. Clay & I are so blessed to have such a great family who loves us so much! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!













No comments: