Thursday, November 27, 2008

Topless Christmas Tree

Introducing...the Topless Christmas Tree!

We started to put our tree up last weekend and well...its still only half-way up. Clay says that he was going to have someone help with getting the top on. It is a massively huge 12' tree and I don't blame him for wanting someone to help him with it. So, in the meantime, we just have half of a tree....with no ornaments.

After looking at it, I don't really mind it too much. It actually looks more like a real tree this way, instead of the perfectly pointed fake tree. It does have a pole sticking out of the top right now, but I could just put an angel on it and call it a day.

I thought about saying it was a political statement. Something like: With the economy the way it is, we will only be having half as much this Christmas as we normally do...would that work?

So, here it is the topless tree with no ornaments. It works for me, the kids don't seem to care, and it's less stuff to put away later. Is that bad?

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

I love other short people like me