Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ohio Trip - Visit with Poppy

  • Here is my dad's "spreadsheet" of the vegetables from his garden this year. I also took a picture of the huge sunflowers in the garden. (He didn't track those on his sheet.)
  • Notice Cody has a shoestring tied around his waist to hold up his pants...true country style!
  • Dad had a big bonfire and hayride one night. Once we were way out into the woods, some of the guys jumped out wearing white sheets tied over their heads. Most of the women screamed, but it didn't even phase the kids though!
  • Abby loved picking up the walnuts and throwing them back down on the ground. We slept under that walnut tree and at night they would fall onto the tin roof...bang! bang! thump! thump! We thought we were back in North Charleston for a minute.
  • Clay and Cody got to ride in one of my dad's Chevelles (while other people pushed it into the barn!) Cody also sat up on the lawnmower for a quick shot...he loves stuff like that.
  • The kids loved hanging out with Poppy and Tanna. The cat was a hoot...one night dad went to check on the kids and the cat was in the crib sleeping with Abby! Most days, she brought random dead animals to the front door as a gift..oh, how sweet...a ground mole!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you weren't in Manning, S.C.? We does that kind of stuff in those parts of the country. Bonfire, hayrides, and lots of country dogs and cats.

Good times!

Kay

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Many thanks!

Review my web-site http://www.funiworks.Com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


My web page :: peacebook.asia