Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Daddy "Poppy"! I just realized that I don't have any older pictures from when I was little....guess I'll have to keep looking. Well, here are a few pics from over the last 5 years. These are from of my favorite moments with you - sightseeing in downtown Charleston, giving me away at my wedding, becoming a Poppy to Cody, and your surprise visit when Abby was born...and lots more. Thank you for coming down to visit us so often. It means so much to me. I hope that you have a great day and I'll give you a call later. I love you!!!!





1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

I have a whole new view and respect for dads after having a child of my own. My favorite picture of the two of you is the one dancing at your wedding that Seacoast used on Father's Day. Precious! Glad you two have such a wonderful relationship.