Friday, August 1, 2008

Abby 1 Year Update

Abby just had her 1 year check-up and she is doing great!
Weight: 19 lbs - 30% percentile
Head circumference: 17 inches - 15% percentile
Length: 30 inches - 75% percentile

That means we have another tall, skinny baby. How did that happen?

She isn't really saying much at this point - mostly da,da,da and ma,ma,ma type stuff. Hopefully she will start developing more words soon. I can tell that she is understanding so much of what we say. She knows to stop when I say no. And today we played a "please and thank you" game where I rolled a car to her then said "please". She then picked it up and handed it to me and I said "thank you". She was so excited to be playing the game and I was excited that we are starting early with using nice words.













1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Oh now Mr. Rog is happy to see another Purple Piano Player [Ok, it's not purple but you get the idea]

Go Abby, Go Abby, Go