Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sunrise Drum Solo

This morning I woke to the sound of large thumps and banging. I was certain that someone must be pounding on the front door or there was heavy construction going on right outside the house. The nerve of some people!
As I got out of bed and tried to figure out what could be causing such a racket, I thought I heard sound of cymbal crashes in the middle of all the thumps and bangs. Were my ears playing tricks on me?
I finally realized what it was - it was Cody playing away on the drumset at 6:30am!. By the time I got in there and called his name, I could see the joy on his face. He was so proud of himself for his early morning drum performance. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was way too early for drums. : )

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Oh yeah...he's daddy's boy.