Saturday, April 26, 2008

Things I never thought I'd say...

You remember the show "Kids say the darnest things", right? We'll I thought I should start show called "Parents say the darnest thing"....since kids often bring out the best in us! So I'll start off with a few of mine and let you guys add to the list. I'm sure some of you have some good ones to add to this list....so bring it on!


Things I never thought I'd say:
  • Its too quiet...what's he in to?
  • Get out of the cat food!
  • We don't throw things in the car!
  • Don't hit your sister or you'll get a spanking!
  • Do you want sugar rocks in your chicken milk ? (ice in your chocolate milk)
  • Yes, I see it....now put it back in your pants!

5 comments:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

My favorite that I've heard Meghan say to the boys; "Get the rat off your sister's face."

The Delaney Family said...

Hmmm...

"Don't eat the lipstick!"

"The dog DOES NOT want to eat your plastic food."

What about things you have to say to your husband that you thought you'd never say? Do those count too? :)

The Stuckey Family said...

Oohh I like that idea Jen...you should start that one!

Robinson Family said...

The last is my favorite, but don't worry. Cody is not alone. My nephew asked all of us in the living room, me, Papa, Boppy, and Riley if we wanted to see his.

Super Rog said...

Ok before I leave something stupid that will get me into troule at church I'll just say what I say quite often to myself "Shut up Roger, shut up Roger, shut up Roger"