Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Back!


Over a week and no posts on the blog....you know something must be up. Oh yeah, sickness has crept into our world. Clay & I just got over strep throat. The kids were fine...too fine actually. Cody and Abby have had unbelievable strength and energy these past few days. When all we wanted was sleep, the "dynamic duo" wanted to play hard and skip naps. How did they know that our energy level was running on fumes?
This morning, we found Cody IN Abby's crib along with about a dozen books, several Hotwheels cars and some other toys. We still aren't sure how he did it or how long they were in there playing together before we noticed it. I think its about time to give them their own rooms. What do you think?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

haha I think it is time. Hope you and Clay are feeling better!

Super Rog said...

Hmm How did they know that y'all were "running on fumes". Well in The Code Man's own words: "I mart"

The story of big brother Code Man's getting into Abby Dabby's crib reminds me of a story my own mom tells. We moved into the house I grew up in when I was 6 months old. On the first night, mom was sitting where she could see up staris and she saw my older sister Melaine [Meme] leave her room and go into mine.

After some time, she noticed that Meme never came out. She walked up the steps and checked into my room. And there was Meme in the crib with me. To this day she says it was because she knew her little brother needed her. And you know what...she is still there when I need her.

By the way, talking about cool kids....check out Lori Fitz's blog. She has same great stories about Frog Boy.