Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun Weekend

Clay & I had a great date on a rooftop in downtown Charleston. We had a table overlooking the harbor and Market Street while the sun slowly went down behind us. The weather was just right with a steady breeze. We had a fantastic meal and great company (each other)...it just doesn't get better than that!

Abby was playing "mail man" this weekend. She kept getting into my trash can and pulling out my junk mail then walking them over to me. Only a few of the letters ended up ripped, crushed or slobbered on by the time they made it to me....just like our regular mail. She's got what it takes to join the postal team. I think Abby takes after her Grandma Carolyn!

Abby was playing in her play pen when all of a sudden she gave out a loud cry. I ran over to her to see what was wrong and then I quickly grabbed the camera (I know, bad mommy!), but it was too funny to pass up. She had fell into her little drum bucket and got stuck. I quickly helped her out (after taking a picture for the blog of course!).

Oh what fun we had this past weekend. We went to the Children's Museum downtown and had a ball with the kids. Here is a picture of Cody in their castle room where he ran through the dungeon and sat on the royal throne.

Abby got to dress up in traditional Chinese garb in her baby area - she wasn't too keen on wearing the hat.


Cody loved playing in the water and on the big shrimp boat. Daddy put Cody in the fish net and other kids joined in as they hoisted him up in the air. Cody showed off his prize catch of a plastic fish. You can tell he has this whole fishing thing figured out.














Here are a few fun photos I took of me with each of the kids.


1 comment:

Super Rog said...

So just give The Code Man and Abby Dabby Doo the junk mail and tell them that it is super-dooper important and that they need to take it to daddy.

Worked for me and my niece. Then again, you're the one with kids so I'm no expert.