Monday, December 17, 2007

What I want for Christmas...

Not in any particular order...
  • a full night's sleep (ok, maybe this is my number one wish!)
  • a date with my husband (dinner, dancing, and dessert)

  • a good movie at the theater (I don't even remember the last movie I saw at the theater)

  • a relaxing massage (ahhh)

  • an extra day in the week (a true day of rest!)

  • socks (so I don't have to steal Clay's socks)

  • a new bathrobe (long and soft)

  • a family photo (with all four of us together...eyes open and smiling)

  • new stuff for the Children's Ministry at Seacoast (new stage designs, tables, chairs, rugs, updated video games, and more volunteers!)

  • to visit my friends & family in Ohio (especially my Grandma)

...and world peace of course!

1 comment:

The Stuckey Family said...

Update....

Things I Got So Far:

- a date with my husband (dinner at Dragon Palace and a movie)

- a good movie at the theater (we saw Charlie Wilson's War....I fell asleep though!)

- an extra day in the week (well, we did get Saturday off before Christmas....that was nice!)

- socks

- a new bathrobe

- a family photo (sort of)

- a visit with friends & family in Ohio (YEAH!!!!)