Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Stuckey Men


I have two amazing guys in my life...Clay & Cody. One loves to play drums and the other loves to tinker with gadgets. Actually the more I think about it, the more they have in common! They are both cute as can be and have personalities to match. I love watching them play together. Cody gets so excited when Clay swings him around and has pillow fights with him. He used to do that with me! Clay knows how to put Cody to bed each night with minimal screaming (from Cody). They just seem to have a bond that they share, even at this age. Clay is a great Daddy (and an amazing husband) and I can't wait to see how he does with a little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW. I miss Cody! I need to see him soon and get some "aunt jenn" love....

can't wait to see baby girl!!!!!!!

I love you guys!
Jenn Lewey

Pam and Hannah said...

Oh man do we miss you guys....I still cannot believe I will miss baby girls birth, its just not right!!!
See Terri, I told you this blog thing is easy..you know if I can do it ANYONE can do it!! :)
So I hope you have an easy delivery and a lot of Morphine!!
Love and Kisses,
Pam and Hannah