Thursday, July 26, 2007

Few more hours...


We are so anxious and excited about Baby Girl coming tomorrow morning! Actually I'm the anxious one. Clay is so calm and collected. He is my rock and is keeping me from going crazy. I have a million things that I want to do tonight instead of sleep. I have thank yous to write, birthday gifts to purchase, people I want to call, lists I want to make of things to do when I come back home....I can't just stop now! But Clay is telling me to rest....and I know he is right. So, I will log off tonight and try to sleep.
FYI: Our surgery will be at 7:30am. We may not be able to post anything tomorrow unless we get internet connection at the hopstial. If there is anything posted, it will be Clay writing. I think my typing would end up being jibberish with the meds I will have in me. So, think about us and pray for us and we hope to share the good news with everyone very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well what's the word?