Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Clay!





Today is your birthday, you know it is here.
The day you were born…its your 39th year!

You ask, “Thirty-nine years? Where have the days went?
How can it be that my youth is all spent?”

Let me remind you that “youth” is inside.
Its not how you look, but what’s in your mind.

Forget about wrinkles or a gray hair or two,
Age is irrelevant for a young guy like you!

And you of all people are far from being old.
You laugh and you joke and you still Rock and Roll!

You remind me that “youth” is found everyday,
When we sing and we dance and watch the kids play.

You are the reason our daughter smiles and laughs;
And the reason our son sometimes pees in the bath!

Your family is proud of you and your friends love you too.
We can’t imagine this world without a great guy like you.

And for me, dear husband, you light up my life;
I thank God everyday for being your wife!

So today, let’s celebrate thirty-nine years “young”!
I’ve ran out of words and this poem is done.






Happy 
Birthday 
Clay!  

 We love you!

No comments: